Due to coronavirus our shipping providers have temporarily ceased deliveries to the following countries;
We will resume fulfilling orders as soon as restrictions are lifted.
Please note for the following countries we are only able to offer Priority Shipping with DHL;
We have been advised by our couriers of the delays below. While adhering to the restrictions in each country, they are working as quickly as possible to deliver your orders to you ASAP.
- Orders to Europe are currently experiencing delays of 24-48 hours.
- Orders to Hungary, Israel and Romania may experience 48 hour delays due to local lockdown restrictions.
- Orders to Austria and Greece may experience 72 hour delays due to local lockdown restrictions.
- Orders to Switzerland and Taiwan are experiencing delays of 7 days due to local lockdown measures and public holidays
- Orders to Malta are experiencing delays of 14 days due to local lockdown measures and public holidays
- Orders to Latvia, Portugal, Serbia, Slovenia, South Korea and Taiwan are experiencing delays of up to 10 days.
Owing to severe weather disruption there have been Hermes delays on 14/01/2021 in the following areas:
HUDDERSFIELD, HARROGATE, LEEDS, HOLMFIRTH, ILKLEY, PUDSEY, KNARESBOROUGH, WAKEFIELD, LIVERSEDGE, OTLEY, ELLAND, BRIGHOUSE, HALIFAX, RIPON, CLECKHEATON, BRADFORD, SHIPLEY, BARNOLDSWICK, SKIPTON, SETTLE, SOWERBY BRIDGE, HEBDEN BRIDGE, ELLAND/HALIFAX/SOWERBY BRIDGE, BINGLEY, KEIGHLEY, WETHERBY, TADCASTER, YORK, NORTHALLERTON, BEDALE/NORTHALLERTON, THIRSK, BATLEY, BURNLEY, NELSON, ROCHDALE, LITTLEBOROUGH, HEYWOOD, COLNE, THIRSK/YORK, CLITHEROE
Please check this page for the updates.
*Last updated Friday 15th January