Due to coronavirus our shipping providers have temporarily ceased deliveries to the following countries;
We will resume fulfilling orders as soon as restrictions are lifted.
Please note for the following countries we are only able to offer Priority Shipping with DHL;
We have been advised by our couriers of the delays below. While adhering to the restrictions in each country, they are working as quickly as possible to deliver your orders to you ASAP.
- Orders to New Zealand may experience 24-hour delays due to local lockdown restrictions.
- Orders to are experiencing Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Isle of Man, Netherlands, and Spain delays of up to 5 days due to local lockdown measures and public holidays.
- Orders to Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Italy, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden are experiencing delays of up to 7 days due to local lockdown measures and public holidays.
- Orders to Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Malta, Romania, and Switzerland are experiencing delays of up to 10 days.
- Israel: please note that the following bank holidays may cause some delays in delivery times;
- Elections: 23/03/2021
- Passover (Eve): 27/03/2021
- Passover: 28/03/2021
- Passover (hol Hamoed): 29/03/2021 - 31/03/2021
Please check this page for updates.
*Last updated Tuesday 30th March