Although Pay Later/Pay Later in 3 is widely promoted it is not always universally available. The Pay Later/Pay Later in 3 options are automatically generated by algorithms that are dependent upon a number of factors including address details, cardholder details, amount of order, the online store, previous order history and item availability. Alternatively, you are able to complete your order by paying by credit or debit card at the checkout.
Articles in this section
- Who is Klarna?
- What are my payment options with Klarna?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- Am I eligible for Pay Later/Pay Later in 3?
- Why have I not been offered Pay Later/Pay Later in 3?
- Is my payment information safe?
- I still have questions regarding payment, how can I get in touch?
- I have been asked to go to Klarna's site. Is this correct?
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Pay Later/Pay Later in 3?