Although Pay Later/Pay Later in 3 is widely promoted it is not always universally available. The Pay Later/Pay Later in 3 options are automatically generated by algorithms that are dependent upon a number of factors including address details, cardholder details, amount of order, the online store, previous order history and item availability. Alternatively, you are able to complete your order by paying by credit or debit card at the checkout.
Articles in this section
- I still have questions regarding payment, how can I get in touch?
- Is my payment information safe?
- I have been asked to go to Klarna's site. Is this correct?
- What are my payment options with Klarna?
- Why have I not been offered Pay Later/Pay Later in 3?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Pay Later/Pay Later in 3?
- Am I eligible for Pay Later/Pay Later in 3?
- Who is Klarna?