Yes, for both Pay Later and Pay Later in 3, Klarna may send you a link with the option to edit your details. You can also elect to amend your card details ahead of the second/third instalments when you choose to Pay Later in 3.
Articles in this section
- I still have questions regarding payment, how can I get in touch?
- Is my payment information safe?
- I have been asked to go to Klarna's site. Is this correct?
- What are my payment options with Klarna?
- Why have I not been offered Pay Later/Pay Later in 3?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Pay Later/Pay Later in 3?
- Am I eligible for Pay Later/Pay Later in 3?
- Who is Klarna?